The importance of knowing yourself

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Monday, November 24, 2008

Sometimes, we tend to forget that we study so much about everything else around us, but we neglect to explore more about ourselves. Finding yourself - getting to know yourself completely.

Everyone has their strengths, and weaknesses. It is inevitable. We all have our flaw(s).

I got to know myself better day by day, and had finally concluded that I know myself completely.

Here are my strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths

  • Perfectionist

  • Enthusiasm is prominent when doing something I really really like

  • A knack to expand idealism

  • Exponential grasp on English grammar


My Weaknesses
  • Perfectionist

  • OCD when trying to achieve something

  • Lose interest on a subject as quick as a diesel car engine on fuel if it does not appeal to me

  • Reluctant to except convention and intervention opposing my own

  • Power hungry

  • Cocky

  • Tend to take on challenges and escapades when I cannot handle it

  • The habit of correcting other people's grammar


Yeah, I have a lot of flaws ...

I wish to change, but it is part of what makes me tick ... but the very least I know what I am - and hoping I could change, eventually ...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top