Blonde Jokes

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Friday, September 19, 2008

Out of boredom, I decided to make more blonde jokes, have fun bemusing yourself:

"Damn, you look like an ass"
"I try very hard with yoga, but I still can't get the 'S' right"


"That's an ass - starts with an 'as' and ends with a 's'"
"I'm sorry, but I think I have only one ass. *Looks at her two bumps* Oh, you're absolutely right, I've got two!"




How does a blonde use sarcasm?
When she really means it




What do you call a blonde's cat fight?
Moulin Rouge




"I'm thirsty"
"And I'm Christy, what's your sign?"




"I am looking for flour, do you have it here?"
"I'm sorry, you should see a florist"




How does a blonde find herself?
GPS






These jokes were not meant to offend blondes, cause I can be a 'blonde' sometime. Just want to share some jokes I found that were amusing me for the couple of days back.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top