What If

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Monday, September 22, 2008

Yup, it's a tag-geroo.

Anyway, here is how it works, not only is this a tag, but a self reflection on what you could expect/been if you had taken the other road down, instead of the road you are in now.

First off, there will be 5 'What If' scenarios, each which will be explained in paragraphs of their own, so you can make it as long (or short) as you would like it to be. All 5 of the 'What If' are somewhat linked.

The first 'What If' would be "What would I be like if I was born a (male/female) instead?"
Second 'What If' is "What would I do if I could go back in time and do something for someone close to me?"
Third 'What If' is "What would you do if you had the chance to change a significant decision which had impacted you on your life and career?"
Fourth 'What If' is "What if I could change something about myself, what would it be and why?"
The fifth 'What If' is a question that is created that continues right off from the fourth, as it is ambiguous enough that we all have a colourful life, that will be given to a choice of your own on how to conclude this 'What If'.

At the end of this, you tag at least 3 people to continue this self reflecting tag-geroo.

With all that said and not quite done, I shall write mine to start it off:

What would it be like if I was born a female instead?

I would probably feel drafty below due to nothing dangling below, and making myself unable to sit kangkang* without having the public looking aghast at my rough preposition. I would probably find guys hot, instead of girls. Don't get me wrong, some guys are gorgeous and hot, but not attracted in that sense. I would probably feel the weight of my chest to be of complete distraction. I would either PMS** more, or less than what I am now (I think I would PMS more ...)

What would I do if I could go back in time and do something for someone close to me?

I would probably spend more time with my grandma, I felt like I had neglected her all too much. I had committed sins which I think could never be forgiven, and I wish I could go back in time and undo what was done. Now that she's gone, I can never make it up to her anymore ...

What would you do if you had the chance to change a significant decision which had impacted you on your life and career?

I would most likely drop off Computer Science when I had the chance and was still at my diploma stage and taken up Literature instead, or Journalism ... or anything which involves a lot of creative writing. Limmericks, Rhymes, Poems, Novels, you name it, I would love to work on it.

What if I could change something about myself, what would it be and why?

I would definitely try to make myself seek a more immense amount of knowledge on olden culture and sink myself into its supernatural antiquity which most if not all had died out in such urban civilizations. In short, I would wish I had plant the seeds of knowledge in witchcraft (or proper terms, wicca).

What would I do if I could go back to a significant time in history that does not involve actions that I have taken in my life and why?

I would most probably return to the time when Wicca starts to fade out, and demonstrate the need to keep this piece of heritage in the future (or should I say, present) times. Okay, it does not have to be Wicca, it could be any martial arts from Eastern civilizations, perhaps the real Kung Fu and etc. We rely too much on technology, that's why they are beginning to die out so fast.


All right, I had done my 'What If's, here are the 3 lucky people I had picked to spread this tag (drum roll pleeeeeeeeez):

Mr. YY
Kaelvin
Benjamin

Have fun you fools =)

* - This is a Malaysian Hokkien term for 'broad' and is usually applied for spaces or gaps between 2 things.
** - Post Menstrual Syndrome, commonly used for being pissed or emo.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top