I've Lost Too Much, Not You Too ...

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Sunday, September 14, 2008

2008.

Pfft.

For a year with the lucky number in it sure is not a lucky year for me.

At the early part of the year, somewhere around March, my grandma passed on. May her soul rest in peace. Not long after, I lost my will to concentrate on my education. Then, my third uncle was under the effects of cancer and is going for regular chemo just to prolong what is left with his lifetime ... Mid-way, I found out a friend I placed pity on turned out to be a con artist and now -

My dad went for a check up the other Friday, and was out with my mom for a long time, they even came home later than I did.

The next day, which was yesterday my dad wanted to talk to me. He told me that the doctors found some sort of cancer cells in his stomach and that he wanted me to do him a favour as to not quarrel with mom too much ... For a person to say something like this, is was very deep ...

God, have you not taken enough from me this year? Hmm? What the fuck are you trying to do with me?

I do admit that there are times I never got along with my dad, but he is after all - my dad.

If you are going to take him away from me, I will be completely lost ... So fuck you too.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top