Rebirth

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Saturday, September 6, 2008

I have been thinking lately.

All the sufferings I have been through and the commotions that made my emotions tumble into a mass hysterical frenzy of sorrow had been me not able to let go of a lot of things.

And thus, the time has come for me to break free of my chains and rid myself of unwanted sadness.

I will strive harder to achieve my degree, get the picture of me graduating and place it on the shelves my grandma used to display all her grand kids' achievements. I will not let you down grandma, wherever you are ...

I removed several msn contacts from my list, retaining currently to immediate and close friends. I would be clearing some more once I get the time, when I had finished imbibing my mind of tranquillity.

I wish to start my life anew, I want to do what's best for me now.

Goodbye old life, it was nevertheless fun while it lasted, sort of.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top