Personality Confusion

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Thursday, September 4, 2008

For why the sudden hype on so many FF addition to my personality thingy, here are the explanations for each respectively:

I am rukia!
I had this Rukia personality match when I took it for the first time, when I was 20(2007) which was pretty much true, right until now (yes, I'd die for perfection)

I am Krillen!
I had this pretty much the same time I got Rukia, since I did it when I surfed www.saiyanisland.com. True till a certain point, 'I' can be funny, but it has its limits.

Final Fantasy Character Test
My first Final Fantasy personality match. Partially true, I was optimistic (probably still am, who knows?), not really bright (I'm like, 10 kW of pure electricity, go figure).

Final Fantasy Character Test
I got curious and re-did the Final Fantasy Personality Test again for the reason being the first question was asking which FF I had liked the most and whether it affects my outcome for the personality, which it did when I picked Final Fantasy 8, and got this (which is not at all true, I'm on the reverse polarity of being warm).

Final Fantasy Character Test
I did this before the FF8 choice as the first question and got Auron, pretty much true to the exact point (I like to be a lone wolf and fight for the cause of good, my own definition, anyway).


So there you have it folks, the reason as to why I took those additional personality quiz with both FF8 and FFX being the same answer, with the exception of which FF I liked playing the most (FF8 and FFX respectively).

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top